8 limbs of yoga - adapted for our school and community center
1. Yamas - No Killing, No Stealing, No forcing, No lying, No harsh words, No flattery, No divisive speech, No Coveting, No Malicious Intent No incorrect wisdom
2. Niyamas - Constant study of the truth, Constant cleaning, Contentment
3. Aasana - Sukam Aasanam - be comfortable in any posture the body can take
4. Pranayama - Breath Control
5. Pratyahara - Withdrawal of the senses
6. Dharana - Concentration
7. Dyana - Contemplation
8. Samadhi - Same as the universe (uni-1, verse- a.k.a. vibration)
Sifu Nadine Shozuya is a Licensed Acupuncturist, Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner and an herbalist. Please email all business inquiries to ScholarWarriorOffice@gmail.com.
Available for speaking engagments, workshops and certification.