Here is a recipe that will help with those dry, sore, throats:
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F
2. OPTION 1: Asian Pear
Cut an Asian pear in half and scoop out the fibrous core and seeds.
OPTION 2: Tangerine
Peel the top part of a tangerine and remove the "core".
3. Add a heaping 1/2 tsp of rock sugar* into the space where you removed the seeds and core.
* we used organic coconut sugar and it worked wonderfully!
4. Bake the fruit for about 5 minutes (bake the tangerine with the remainder of the peel still on). The sugar should caramelize during this time.
Baking your fruit will help with the digestibility, which is especially important if you are recovering from a cold!
5. Allow your fruit to cool (peel the rest of the tangerine) and enjoy!